Amaya Ochre Roman Blinds
Moisture-resistant blinds can withstand minor water and moisture exposure.
This type of blind reduces the amount of light that enters the room, resulting in partial darkness.
Blackout blinds eliminate almost all incoming light. Darkening your room on demand can help improve your sleep, especially useful for people who do not work regular hours. Blackout blinds are also an excellent choice where you require more privacy. If you require total darkness, then please view our range of cassette blackout blinds with side channels.
An additional benefit of blackout blinds is that they can add insulation and block out harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, keeping your room warmer in cold weather and cooler in the hotter months. This helps you save on energy costs. Blocking UV rays can also prevent your furnishings from fading.
About your Roman Blinds
- unless otherwise specified your roman blind will be supplied with standard lining on our deluxe headrail with right-hand controls.
- Deluxe roman blinds are raised and lowered using a continuous loop chain.
- the deluxe head rail measures 40mm wide x 40mm deep.
- all our roman blinds include swivel fix brackets suitable for top and face fixing.
Important Information about your roman blinds
- Roman blinds can be dry-cleaned. Please ensure all fibre rods and cords are removed beforehand.
- pattern matching – multiple blinds in a room will have a horizontal pattern running across the blinds. We cannot pattern match side seams of blinds next to one another.
- panel matching – the panel drop is calculated on the drop of the blind. We cannot guarantee the panels match across multiple blinds unless the drops are the same or within 40mm of each other.
- When ordering black-out lining please note that small pin holes may be visible when the lining has been sewn/tacked to the face of the fabric.
- We cannot always guarantee the vertical symmetry of a patterned fabric or the straightness of the horizontal design due to the fabric manufacturing process.
- The design of printed and structured fabrics is not guaranteed to be centralised and must be taken into account when ordering multiple blinds for your room.
- Blinds over 1300mm may require a join.
- As soft cloth performs differently during manufacture, depending on its composition and structure, we have to allow a tolerance on the width and drop of the finished blind. These tolerances are: +/- 10mm.
Your roman blind options
- The roman blind chain colours available are white, antique, chrome, and black.
- universal extension brackets are available on request.
When you buy blinds online
- we reserve the right to change the product specifications at any time without prior notice.
- all sales are subject to our standard conditions of sale.
|Key Feature 2||icon_moisture_safe|
|Hover over opacity rating||Opaque|
|Shop By Room||Kitchen Blinds, Bedroom Blinds, Living Room Blinds, Dining Room Blinds|
|Shop By Blind Type||Roman Blinds|
|Shop By Colour||Yellow|
|Shop By Feature||Blackout, Dim Out|