Bella Blackout Hessian Roller Blinds
A roller blind consists of a single piece of fabric wrapped around an aluminium tube that fits into the top of your window frame, either inside or outside the recess. The roller blind is operated by a pull cord attached to the bottom of the blind or a side-winding chain mechanism attached to the tube.
Moisture-resistant blinds can withstand minor water and moisture exposure.
Blackout blinds eliminate almost all incoming light. Darkening your room on demand can help improve your sleep, especially useful for people who do not work regular hours. Blackout blinds are also an excellent choice where you require more privacy. If you require total darkness, then please view our range of cassette blackout blinds with side channels.
An additional benefit of blackout blinds is that they can add insulation and block out harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, keeping your room warmer in cold weather and cooler in the hotter months. This helps you save on energy costs. Blocking UV rays can also prevent your furnishings from fading.
About your fabric box roller blind
- unless otherwise specified your roller blind will be supplied as standard with a straight finish, RH operating chain in white, clear PVC bottom bar , standard roll, with universal end fix brackets.
- a cord tidy is fitted to all blinds to assist with child safety.
Important Information about your roller blind
- blinds are supplied on a 32mm barrel up to 2m wide and a 40mm barrel over 2m.
- as your roller blind is tailor-made it is sometimes necessary when a scallop is selected to finish off the style a little differently from the illustration. This is done at our discretion.
- our scallops are stiffened and cannot be ordered separately and must be in the same fabric and colour as the blind.
- Due to the manufacturing process for scalloped finishes, there are a number of patterned fabrics where the flow of the design is affected. Scallop finishes are created by folding the fabric to create the lathe pocket. This fold interrupts the flow of the design.
- If ordering braid, this is supplied on the front of the blind only.
Your roller blind options
- braids, scallops, bottom bars, pulls and other roller blind accessories are an extra. Pulls are only available if ordering a cordless (spring) roller blind.
- roller blinds with a cordless (spring) operation are available at no extra cost up to 2m wide and are made on a 25mm or 36mm barrel.
- white or chrome operating chain can be specified at the time of ordering.
- we reserve the right to change the product specifications at any time without prior notice.
- all sales are subject to our standard conditions of sale.
|Hover over key feature 1||Roller Blinds|
|Key Feature 1||icon-roller-blinds|
|Hover over key feature 2||Moisture Safe|
|Key Feature 2||icon_moisture_safe|
|Shop By Room||Kitchen Blinds, Bedroom Blinds, Bathroom Blinds, Living Room Blinds, Dining Room Blinds, Childrens Blinds|
|Shop By Blind Type||Roller Blinds|
|Shop By Colour||Natural/Beige|
|Shop By Feature||Blackout, Cordless, Moisture Safe, Electric Motorised|