Howley Green Leaf Roller Blinds
A roller blind consists of a single piece of fabric wrapped around an aluminium tube that fits into the top of your window frame, either inside or outside the recess. The roller blind is operated by a pull cord attached to the bottom of the blind or a side-winding chain mechanism attached to the tube.
Moisture-resistant blinds can withstand minor water and moisture exposure.
Daylight blinds retain some privacy while letting in plenty of daytime light. Daylight fabrics are a good balance between complete blackout and sheer fabrics. You can also choose from a huge variety of fabric textures and colours that lend a stylish look to your room while providing sufficient light.
About your roller blind
unless otherwise specified your roller blind will be supplied as standard with a straight finish, wrapped bottom bar, universal white fixing brackets with white end cap covers and a cord tidy that is fitted to all chain operated blinds to assist with child safety.
Important information about your roller blind
Roller blinds are available with a choice of operation. Please specify which control type you require.
- spring blinds are available up to 1.8m wide and will be supplied on a 32mm system.
- chain operated blinds are available on 3 system sizes:-
- Blinds up to 2m wide are made on a 32mm system
- Blinds from 2m up to 2.5m are made on a 40mm system
- Blinds from 2.5m up to 3m are made on a 45mm system
This is something to remember when you are choosing more than one size of Roller blind for the same room. Please ensure you specify the 'Same Room' option on your order.
- if the blind ordered is outside the maximum specification and the blind can be turned the blind will be made with the grain running in the opposite direction
- whenever possible we will avoid joining a fabric. Blackout fabric cannot be joined.
- as your roller blind is tailor made it is sometimes necessary when a scallop is selected to finish off the style a little differently from the illustration. This is done at our discretion. our scallops are double thickness and cannot be ordered separately and must be in the same fabric and colour as the blind. If ordering braid, this is supplied on the front of the blind only.
Your roller blind options
- a choice of brackets is available in white and black.
- braids, scallops, pulls and other roller blind accessories are an extra. Pulls are only available if ordering a spring roller blind.
- metal operating chain can be specified at the time of ordering subject to a 5% surcharge.
- black brackets and black chain is not available on blinds that are 2.5m - 3m wide.
we reserve the right to change the product specifications at any time without prior notice. all sales are subject to our standard conditions of sale.
|Hover over key feature 1||Roller Blinds|
|Key Feature 1||icon-roller-blinds|
|Hover over key feature 2||Moisture Safe|
|Key Feature 2||icon_moisture_safe|
|Hover over opacity rating||Opaque|
|Shop By Room||Kitchen Blinds, Living Room Blinds, Dining Room Blinds|
|Shop By Blind Type||Roller Blinds|
|Shop By Colour||Green|
|Shop By Feature||Cordless, Electric Motorised, Light Filtering, Moisture Safe|