Leonora Navy Roman Blinds
Roman blinds are made of fabric that folds up when raised. To make the blinds, fabric panels are constructed and connected to cords threaded into the back of the tape on the fabric panel. When you lift the blind, the cords pull the panels together, forcing them to fold into pleats.
Daylight blinds retain some privacy while letting in plenty of daytime light. Daylight fabrics are a good balance between complete blackout and sheer fabrics. You can also choose from a huge variety of fabric textures and colours that lend a stylish look to your room while providing sufficient light.
Blackout blinds eliminate almost all incoming light. Darkening your room on demand can help improve your sleep, especially useful for people who do not work regular hours. Blackout blinds are also an excellent choice where you require more privacy. If you require total darkness, then please view our range of cassette blackout blinds with side channels.
An additional benefit of blackout blinds is that they can add insulation and block out harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, keeping your room warmer in cold weather and cooler in the hotter months. This helps you save on energy costs. Blocking UV rays can also prevent your furnishings from fading.
About your Roman Blind
- unless otherwise specified your roman blind will be supplied with standard lining on our Essential head rail with RH controls.
- Essential roman blinds are raised and lowered using a cord that can be tied around a cleat. Deluxe roman blinds operate via a sidewinder chain.
- the Essential head rail measures 26mm wide x 25mm deep and the Deluxe head rail measures 40mm wide x 40mm deep.
- blackout blinds are available on the Deluxe head rail only.
- all our roman blinds include brackets suitable for top and face fixing.
- beaded braids are available on the Deluxe head-rail only.
Important Information about your roman blind
- Roman blinds can be dry-cleaned. Please ensure all fibre rods and cords are removed beforehand.
- pattern matching – multiple blinds in a room will have a horizontal pattern running across the blinds. We cannot pattern match side seams of blinds next to one another.
- panel matching – the panel drop is calculated on the drop of the blind. We cannot guarantee the panels matching across multiple blinds unless the drops are the same or within 40mm of each other.
- When ordering black-out lining please note that small pin holes may be visible when the lining has been sewn/tacked to the face of the fabric.
- We cannot always guarantee the vertical symmetry of a patterned fabric or the straightness of the horizontal design due to the fabric manufacturing process.
- The design of printed and structured fabrics is not guaranteed to be centralised and must be taken into account when ordering multiple blinds for your room.
- Blinds over 1300mm may require a join.
- As soft cloth performs differently during manufacture, depending on its composition and structure, we have to allow a tolerance on the width and drop of the finished blind. These tolerances are: +/- 10mm.
Your roman blind options
- Roman blinds with cord operation are available with chrome, brass, or nickel cleats.
- Roman blinds with chain operation are available with white, antique, chrome, and black chains.
- universal extension brackets are available on request.
- we reserve the right to change the product specifications at any time without prior notice.
- all sales are subject to our standard conditions of sale.
|Hover over key feature 1||Roman Blinds|
|Key Feature 1||icon-roman-blinds|
|Shop By Room||Bedroom Blinds, Living Room Blinds, Dining Room Blinds|
|Shop By Blind Type||Roman Blinds|
|Shop By Colour||Blue|
|Shop By Feature||Blackout, Dim Out|