Lustre Silver Day and Night Roller Blind
A roller blind consists of a single piece of fabric wrapped around an aluminium tube that fits into the top of your window frame, either inside or outside the recess. The roller blind is operated by a pull cord attached to the bottom of the blind or a side-winding chain mechanism attached to the tube.
Blackout blinds eliminate almost all incoming light. Darkening your room on demand can help improve your sleep, especially useful for people who do not work regular hours. Blackout blinds are also an excellent choice where you require more privacy. If you require total darkness, then please view our range of cassette blackout blinds with side channels.
An additional benefit of blackout blinds is that they can add insulation and block out harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, keeping your room warmer in cold weather and cooler in the hotter months. This helps you save on energy costs. Blocking UV rays can also prevent your furnishings from fading.
About your day and night roller blind
- The dual shade day and night blinds are manufactured on the Louvolite System 40® with a white powder-coated open cassette, white exposed aluminium bottom bar and white No.10 plastic operating chain as standard.
- a cord tidy is fitted to all blinds to assist with child safety.
Important information about your day and night blind
- blinds are supplied on a 32/40mm aluminium tubing with a 40mm fascia
- the powder-coated aluminium cassette/fascia is available in 3 colours and incorporates the same fabric used on the blind.
- Made of aluminium, the day and night fabric slides over the bottom bar tube and the exposed bottom bar slides over the fabric and tube and is then secured with the colour matched bottom bar end caps.
- the operation can be manual or motorised and is compliant with the child safety elements of BS EN13120. As standard, all day and night blinds are chain operated.
- top fix brackets are supplied as standard.
Your day and night blind options
- Cassette and bottom bar colours are available in white, black or anthracite.
- No 10 operating chains in either metal or plastic can be specified at the time of ordering.
- Top fix or face fix brackets can be specified at the time of ordering.
- we reserve the right to change the product specifications at any time without prior notice.
- all sales are subject to our standard conditions of sale.
|Hover over key feature 1||Roller Blinds|
|Key Feature 1||icon-roller-blinds|
|Hover over key feature 2||Wipe Clean|
|Shop By Room||Kitchen Blinds, Bedroom Blinds, Bathroom Blinds, Living Room Blinds, Dining Room Blinds|
|Shop By Blind Type||Day & Night Blinds|
|Shop By Colour||Grey|
|Shop By Feature||Sheer|