Osprey Natural Roller Blinds
A roller blind consists of a single piece of fabric wrapped around an aluminium tube that fits into the top of your window frame, either inside or outside the recess. The roller blind is operated by a pull cord attached to the bottom of the blind or a side-winding chain mechanism attached to the tube.
Moisture-resistant blinds can withstand minor water and moisture exposure.
Daylight blinds retain some privacy while letting in plenty of daytime light. Daylight fabrics are a good balance between complete blackout and sheer fabrics. You can also choose from a huge variety of fabric textures and colours that lend a stylish look to your room while providing sufficient light.
About your roller blind
- unless otherwise specified your roller blind will be supplied as standard with a straight finish bottom bar with a PVC insert, universal white fixing brackets and plastic end cap covers.
- a cord tidy is fitted to all chain operated blinds to assist with child safety.
Important Information about your roller blind
- blinds up to 2m wide will be made on either a 32mm or 34mm barrel, measurements over this size will be made on a larger barrel. (This is something to remember when you are choosing more than one size of Roller blind for the same room)
- Pulls are only available if ordering a spring roller blind.
- Nickel operating chain can be specified at the time of ordering sand is subject to a surcharge.
- we reserve the right to change the product specifications at any time without prior notice.
- all sales are subject to our standard conditions of sale.
|Hover over key feature 1||Roller Blinds|
|Key Feature 1||icon-roller-blinds|
|Key Feature 2||icon_moisture_safe|
|Shop By Room||Kitchen Blinds, Bedroom Blinds, Bathroom Blinds, Living Room Blinds|
|Shop By Blind Type||Roller Blinds|
|Shop By Colour||Natural/Beige|
|Shop By Feature||Blackout, Cordless, Light Filtering, Moisture Safe, Waterproof|