Splash Dove Roller Blinds
A roller blind consists of a single piece of fabric wrapped around an aluminium tube that fits into the top of your window frame, either inside or outside the recess. The roller blind is operated by a pull cord attached to the bottom of the blind or a side-winding chain mechanism attached to the tube.
Moisture-resistant blinds can withstand minor water and moisture exposure.
Daylight blinds retain some privacy while letting in plenty of daytime light. Daylight fabrics are a good balance between complete blackout and sheer fabrics. You can also choose from a huge variety of fabric textures and colours that lend a stylish look to your room while providing sufficient light.
About your roller blind
- unless otherwise specified your roller blind will be supplied as standard with a straight finish, RH operating chain in white, PVC bottom bar, standard roll, with universal end fix brackets.
- The sidewinder, pin-end, and chain together with a cord tidy are pre-packed with your blind and are not supplied assembled to the blind.
Important Information about your roller blind
- blinds up to 2m wide will be made on a 28mm barrel.
- The control chain has a finished position of 100mm from the bottom of the roller blind.
- These blinds are produced within an operating tolerance of +/- 3mm (width) and +/-5mm (drop).
- we reserve the right to change the product specifications at any time without prior notice.
- all sales are subject to our standard conditions of sale.
|Hover over key feature 1||Roller Blinds|
|Key Feature 1||icon-roller-blinds|
|Hover over key feature 2||Moisture Safe|
|Key Feature 2||icon_moisture_safe|
|Shop By Room||Kitchen Blinds, Bedroom Blinds, Bathroom Blinds, Living Room Blinds, Dining Room Blinds, Childrens Blinds|
|Shop By Blind Type||Roller Blinds|
|Shop By Colour||Grey|
|Shop By Feature||Light Filtering|