Unilux Lilac Blackout PVC Waterproof Vertical Blind
Vertical blinds are fabric slats that are clipped to a sliding track at the top and operated with a plastic wand or chain. These fabric pieces (also known as louvres or slats) are joined together by weights to ensure that the louvres are evenly weighted across the length of the track, whether fully extended across the track or nestled together to allow extra light inside. The louvres are also joined together by a chain at the bottom which works to stabilise the blinds.
Moisture-resistant blinds can withstand minor water and moisture exposure.
All blinds bearing this symbol are intended to be cleaned with a damp cloth and are resistant to a small amount of dirt.
During the manufacturing process, a chemical substance has been added to the fabric to reduce the likelihood of the finished product catching fire and to slow the combustion process.
Blackout blinds eliminate almost all incoming light. Darkening your room on demand can help improve your sleep, especially useful for people who do not work regular hours. Blackout blinds are also an excellent choice where you require more privacy. If you require total darkness, then please view our range of cassette blackout blinds with side channels.
An additional benefit of blackout blinds is that they can add insulation and block out harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, keeping your room warmer in cold weather and cooler in the hotter months. This helps you save on energy costs. Blocking UV rays can also prevent your furnishings from fading.
About your fabric box vertical blind
- fabric box vertical blinds have a louvre width of 89mm and are available in a choice of colours and finishes (see individual fabrics for availability).
- all our blinds are made to measure to your exact specifications.
- vertical blinds are manufactured on a gloss white aluminium headrail. As standard blinds are supplied with a white plastic tilt chain, white operating cord, white hangers, white plastic stabilising chain, white bottom weights and white top fix spring brackets.
- all vertical blinds can be supplied with the controls on either the left or right. Vanes can be bunched to the left, to the right or split in the middle.
- to make fitting your vertical blinds as easy as possible, all our blinds are supplied with weights and chains already inserted into the louvres.
- a cord tidy is fitted to all chain operated blinds to assist with child safety.
Your vertical blind options
- Anthracite, copper, nickel or gold operating chain and stabilising chain can be specified at the time of ordering and may be subject to an additional surcharge.
- chainless bottom weights available - 5% surcharge
- sewn in bottom weights - 10% surcharge
- sloping headrails - 25% surcharge
- a wand control option is available on a selection of vertical blinds. A neat single wand control operates the draw and the tilt of the louvres thus eliminating the danger of children or vulnerable people becoming entangled in cords.
- there are a number of fixing options available when ordering. Top fix brackets are supplied as standard. Face fix, shallow fix and extension brackets are also available.
- we reserve the right to change the product specifications at any time without prior notice.
- vertical blinds are produced within an operating tolerance of +/- 3mm (width) and +/- 5mm (drop)
- all sales are subject to our standard conditions of sale.
|Hover over key feature 1||Vertical Blinds|
|Key Feature 1||icon-vertical-blinds|
|Hover over key feature 2||Moisture Safe|
|Key Feature 2||icon_moisture_safe|
|Hover over key feature 3||Wipe Clean|
|Key Feature 3||icon_wipe_clean|
|Hover over key feature 4||Flame Retardant|
|Key Feature 4||icon_flame_retardant|
|Shop By Room||Kitchen Blinds, Bedroom Blinds, Bathroom Blinds, Living Room Blinds, Dining Room Blinds, Childrens Blinds|
|Shop By Blind Type||Vertical Blinds|
|Shop By Colour||Purple|
|Shop By Feature||Blackout, Flame Retardant, Waterproof|