Prime Black Roller Blinds
A roller blind consists of a single piece of fabric wrapped around an aluminium tube that fits into the top of your window frame, either inside or outside the recess. The roller blind is operated by a pull cord attached to the bottom of the blind or a side-winding chain mechanism attached to the tube.
Moisture-resistant blinds can withstand minor water and moisture exposure.
Blackout blinds eliminate almost all incoming light. Darkening your room on demand can help improve your sleep, especially useful for people who do not work regular hours. Blackout blinds are also an excellent choice where you require more privacy. If you require total darkness, then please view our range of cassette blackout blinds with side channels.
An additional benefit of blackout blinds is that they can add insulation and block out harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, keeping your room warmer in cold weather and cooler in the hotter months. This helps you save on energy costs. Blocking UV rays can also prevent your furnishings from fading.
About your Prime Roller Blinds
The Unishade roller system is used to make all our prime roller blinds. This system combines high-quality materials with exceptional performance and a sophisticated design. Unless otherwise specified, your blind will be manufactured with the following specification:-
- right-hand control to raise and lower the blind with white plastic operating chain.
- fabric will be rolled behind the roller on a 32mm aluminium tube.
- double fabric wrapped bottom bar.
- white universal top and face fix brackets and bracket covers.
Important Information about your roller blind
- blinds 2438mm x 2438mm will be produced on a 32mm system. Blinds over these sizes will be manufactured on a 40mm system.
- The control chain will be rounded down to the nearest continuous loop size of 300mm/ 500mm / 750mm. The chain length will be finished to a minimum of 100mm from the drop of the blind unless restricted by child safety regulations.
- These blinds are produced within an operating tolerance of +/- 3mm (width) and +/-5mm (drop).
Ordering blinds online
- we reserve the right to change the product specifications at any time without prior notice.
- all sales are subject to our standard conditions of sale.
|Hover over key feature 1||Roller Blinds|
|Key Feature 1||icon-roller-blinds|
|Hover over key feature 2||Moisture Safe|
|Key Feature 2||icon_moisture_safe|
|Shop By Room||Kitchen Blinds, Bedroom Blinds, Bathroom Blinds, Living Room Blinds, Dining Room Blinds|
|Shop By Blind Type||Roller Blinds|
|Shop By Colour||Black|
|Shop By Feature||Blackout|